The RMSA is the Math School parent teacher organisation. Our main aim is to raise funds to purchase items for pupils use, or support projects throughout the school. Items presented to the School by the RMSA in the past include a piano for the Music department, gym equipment and mountain bikes for the PE department, and digital cameras, TV and video equipment for the Art department, a subscription for Vocab Express in the Language Department and netball equipment. Requests for funds come from both pupils and teachers.
Whenever you shop online, you can generate a free cash donation for The RMSA with every purchase via www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk. There are over 1500 of the most popular stores taking part in the program making it so easy for you to make a difference without it costing you a penny more than the normal purchase price of your item
- Go to www.TheGivingMachine.co.uk.
- Log on or Register if new - email address, name, make up a password and most importantly...
- Nominate Rochester Mathematical School Association as your Beneficiary. If using the refined search feature - select School/College (regd.charity), Kent and the school postcode ME1 3EL
- Search for the shop of your choice alphabetically or via categories.
- Click Shop Now, then shop online as normal.
If you have any questions you can click on 'How it all works' and FAQs on the website or contact email@example.com - RMSA rep for TheGivingMachine
The next RMSA meeting will be held on Monday 4th March 2019 at 7pm in room E8 in the English Centre.
The RMSA Committee officers are:
Jane Marsh (Chair) who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Janine Johnson (Vice Chair) - who can be contacted at email@example.com
Olu Abatan (Treasurer) who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
**TBC (Secretary) who can be contacted at (TBC)
** If any parent is interested in taking on the role of RMSA Secretary please contact Jane Marsh at email@example.com
All parents are invited to attend the RMSA meetings.
We have a core of committee members but always encourage any other parents who can offer some support to attend.
The RMSA also runs an Outgrown/Nearly new uniform shop. If your child has outgrown school games kit, blazers etc in reasonable condition please consider donating these to the RMSA for sale to raise more funds to support the school's activities.
Contact Sue Crittenden on 07986 748161 for further information or to purchase clothing.
Please contact Jane Marsh if you are able to help with any of the above, or send in a message with your contact details, addressed to the RMSA Committee, to be left at the school office. All offers of help are very much appreciated, we look forward to hearing from you.
We run three raffles per year – one at Christmas, one at the Quiz Night in February and one in the summer. Without the support of parents and local businesses we would be unable to offer the fantastic range of prizes that we do. If you would like to donate a prize or know of anybody or any businesses that would like to donate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very grateful for all donations and all profits from the sale of raffle tickets go towards funding those extras that enhance your child’s education.
The next raffle will be our Quiz Night raffle, so if anyone has any prizes they would like to donate or know of any local businesses who may be willing to, please contact Jane Marsh (details above)
The Christmas raffle draw took place during the interval of the last fantastic performance of Oliver! and we are please to announce the winners as follows:
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for Two Mrs Hart
- Chocolate Hamper Isabel Steventon
- Farmview Meat Voucher Mr Pentecost
- Dream Academy Voucher Ron Day
- Copper Rivet Distillery Tour for Two K. Pocock
- Glamour For You Beauty Voucher Nadine Zillwood
- Drinks Hamper Diane Davis
- Bottle of Baileys Jo Harding
- Bottle of port Fran Wells
- Prosecco and Wine Marina Wilson
- Bottle of Prosecco Jackie
- £10 Google Play Voucher Sue Dryden
- Snowman Chocolate Orange & Big Dick’s Hot Sauce Rita Nankervis
As you are aware, for every 5 tickets a student sold, they were entered into their own separate raffle for free. The Sixth Form also had a separate raffle. The winners are as follows:
- Main student raffle Elizabeth Gerken (12 Bridge)
- Sixth Form raffle Liam Halpin (13 Gordon)
A big thank you to everyone who kindly donated prizes.
|RMSA Newsletter, The Bugle - March 2018||31st Mar 2018||Download|
|RMSA Minutes October 2018||04th Dec 2018||Download|
|RMSA Minutes January 2019||23rd Jan 2019||Download|
|RMSA Minutes January 2018||15th Jan 2018||Download|
|RMSA Minutes February 2018||05th Mar 2018||Download|
|RMSA Minutes April 2018||01st May 2018||Download|
|RMSA Minutes June 2018||05th Sep 2018||Download|
|RMSA AGM Minutes Sept 2018||03rd Oct 2018||Download|
|RMSA Minutes Sept 2018||03rd Oct 2018||Download|