GCSE Results Day - Sixth Form New Applicants and Current Year 11
GCSE Results Day Actions - Thursday 22nd August 2019
Current Year 11 Math Students
- 9am collect results at the main steps of Reception
- If you wish to take up your place and have achieved the Average Points Score and subject specific entry criteria you do not need to confirm your place - but attend Registration Day on Tuesday 3rd September 2019.
- If you have achieved the Average Points Score but not obtained the entry criteria for one of your subjects you need to follow the instructions contained in your results envelope and email Mr Bailey your subject change solution or for an appointment - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have not gained the subject entry criteria for 2 or more subjects or not gained the Average Points Score for entry to the Sixth Form this will be confirmed via letter in your results envelope and that have not been able to access the conditions of your offer. If you wish to speak to a member of staff you are invited to do so having made an appointment via email@example.com
- Please collect your results from your current school. For surnames beginning A - K report to the Sixth Form Study Centre at 10.30am on results day (22nd August 2019). Surnames L - Z can confirm their results from 11am. You will need to have all your results with you and check both your Grades/Levels as well as the individual module score for access to the science A Levels.
- Students who have not attended to confirm their place by 2:00pm on results day will no longer be considered for a place at SJWMS.
- If you are unable to attend on results day (e.g. holiday), it is our preference that you make arrangements for someone to scan or take a photo of your results and email them to us via firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00pm. If this is not possible, we will need advance notice prior to 2pm on results day.
- You have been made an offer based on your subject choices known at the time of induction. If you wish to change a subject, please request that in person on results day or email us.
- If do not wish to take up your offer at The Math, please email email@example.com .